COVID-19 RESPONSE AND GUIDELINES
More information can be found at:
Classes and small groups currently meeting in person
Classes, small groups, LifeGroups, Bible studies, Sunday School, Kids Ministry, and Student Ministry will resume meeting at different times. *Below is the most up-to-date info available.
*Please contact your group leader to confirm/verify and for specific information on if and when you're meeting, where you're meeting, and where you should enter and exit the building and classroom. Some groups may offer a combination of in-person and Zoom.
ADULT GROUPS CURRENTLY MEETING IN PERSON
Cornerstone Sundays 9:30 AM // Greg & Annette McMahan // Room 228
Harmony Sundays at 11:00 AM // Dale Wright and Keith Morauske // Room 225
Harmony class will not meet during the summer. The class will resume in the fall.)
Sojourners Sundays at 11:00 AM // Becky Tyson // Room 214
Women's Class 11:00 AM // Janet Letteer // Room 221
KIDS MINISTRY - Only at 11:00 AM - Programming for nursery, preschool and elementary kids
STUDENT MINISTRY GROUP CURRENTLY MEETING
Youth Bible Brunch 9:30am // Patio and Fireplace area
Oxygen and Engage - Visit the Student page for more information.
OVERVIEW OF WHAT TO EXPECT
- Masks are required for everyone age 5 and over who has not been fully vaccinated
- We have a limited number of masks available for those who do not have one
- Hand sanitizer will be available on the Welcome desk
- Everyone is expected to practice social distancing
- Please do not attend in-person if you're experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19
- Children are welcome! There is programming at 11:00 AM for Nursery - Elementary. Please contact Hillary@gayton.church to reserve a space for your child.
- Seats are pre-arranged to accommodate social distancing for you and your family.
- Our time of generosity will not include passing the offering basket - please give online or in the boxes on your way out
- 9:30 AM in the Worship Center (Use front door to enter and exit)
- 11:00 AM in the Gym (Use gym door at the back of the building to enter and exit)
- Online gatherings will continue at both 9:30am and 11:00am each week.