WHEN WILL CLASSES AND SMALL GROUPS START MEETING?
Classes, small groups, LifeGroups, Bible studies, Sunday School, Kids Ministry, and Student Ministry will resume meeting at different times. *Below is the most up-to-date info available.
*Please contact your group leader to confirm/verify and for specific information on if and when you're meeting, where you're meeting, and where you should enter and exit the building and classroom. Some groups may offer a combination of in-person and Zoom.
ADULT CLASSES/GROUPS: Sunday, August 16, 2020 (9:30 & 10:45) (see below)
KIDS MINISTRY (Elementary Only): Sunday, August 23, 2020 (10:45 only) (See kids newsletter for more...)
NURSERY AND PRESCHOOL: Sunday, September 13 (10:45 only) Please email Hillary@gayton.church to reserve a spot for your child.
STUDENT MINISTRY: Sunday, September 13, 2020 (See Student page for details, Bible Brunch currently meets by the fireplace.
ADULT GROUPS CURRENTLY MEETING IN PERSON
Cornerstone 9:30 AM // Greg & Annette McMahan // Room 228
Sojourners Saturdays at 10:00 AM // Becky Tyson // Foyer area
Women's Class 10:45 AM // Janet Letteer // Room 221
New Ladies' Study to begin Thursday, Jan. 14, 2021 at 6:30 PM (Via zoom until at least March 2021)
STUDENT MINISTRY GROUP CURRENTLY MEETING
Middle School Bible Brunch 9:30am // room 214
High School Bible Brunch 9:30am // by the fireplace.
Oxygen and Engage 6:00 PM Sundays - Visit the Student page for more information.
IT WILL BE DIFFERENT, BUT TOGETHER!
It's here! We've finally come to the part where we go back to the building and worship together in-person! But what should you expect? What's going to be different?
Below, you'll find out what to expect when you arrive on Sundays (beginning July 12) so that you can decide if you're ready to join in-person or to continue to gather online.
OVERVIEW OF WHAT TO EXPECT
- Masks are required for everyone age 5 and over, including while singing
- We have a limited number of masks available for those who do not have one
- Hand sanitizer stations are available
- Everyone is expected to practice social distancing
- Please do not attend in-person if you're experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19
- Children are welcome! There is programming at 10:45 AM for Nursery - Elementary. Please contact Hillary@gayton.church to reserve a space for your child.
- Seats are pre-arranged to accommodate social distancing for you and your family.
- Our time of generosity will not include passing the offering basket - please give online or in the boxes on your way out
We begin to regather at Gayton Church beginning July 12, 2020 and continue weekly thereafter.
- Celebration gathering @ 9:30 in the Worship Center (Use front door to enter and exit)
- Nexus gathering @ 10:45 in the Gym (Use gym door at the back of the building to enter and exit)
- Online gatherings will continue at both 9:30am and 10:45am each week.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE/PARKING
9:30 - Please park your car using every other space in front of the Short Pump Café and to the left of the church building for the 9:30 gathering; the normal one-way traffic flow will not be in effect - you can turn left once you enter the parking lot.
10:45 - Please park your car using every other space in the parking area to the right and behind the church building for the 10:45 gathering.
THERE'S A LOT MORE TO KNOW ABOUT SUNDAY... please read the full details & FAQs linked below