IT WILL BE DIFFERENT, BUT TOGETHER!
It's here! We've finally come to the part where we go back to the building and worship together in-person! But what should you expect? What's going to be different?
OVERVIEW OF WHAT TO EXPECT
- Please let us know you're planning to attend in-person by registering here. (You're not required to register, but it will be very helpful to us in planning)
- Masks are required for everyone over the age of 10, including while singing
- We have a limited number of masks available for those who do not have one
- Hand sanitizer stations are available
- Everyone is expected to practice social distancing
- Please do not attend in-person if you're experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19
- Children are welcome! There will not be any programming or classes so they must stay with you
- Building is open for worship gatherings only - Groups and classes will continue to meet online
- Seats are pre-arranged to accommodate social distancing for you and your family.
- Our time of generosity will not include passing the offering basket - please give online or in the boxes on your way out
We begin to regather at Gayton Church beginning July 12, 2020 and continue weekly thereafter.
- Celebration gathering @ 9:30 in the Worship Center (Use front door to enter and exit)
- Nexus gathering @ 10:45 in the Gym (Use gym door at the back of the building to enter and exit)
- Online gatherings will continue at both 9:30am and 10:45am each week.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE/PARKING
9:30 - Please park your car using every other space in front of the Short Pump Café and to the left of the church building for the 9:30 gathering; the normal one-way traffic flow will not be in effect - you can turn left once you enter the parking lot.
10:45 - Please park your car using every other space in the parking area to the right and behind the church building for the 10:45 gathering.
THERE'S A LOT MORE TO KNOW ABOUT SUNDAY... please read the full details & FAQs linked below