FOOD PANTRY DONATIONS
We welcome donations! Donations may be dropped off on the carts located in the upstairs church lobby, downstairs in the gym lobby, or the plastic container at the outside entrance to the gym doors. Call 476-0632 or email email@example.com if you need help with perishable donations.
For most needed items - please see the most recent food pantry update.
We also accept pet food, paper products, personal hygiene products, and cleaning products.
Financial donations are welcome. You can designate your check or e-giving contribution for “Care Ministries” and we’ll do the shopping for you.
CAN YOU HELP CARE MINISTRIES FILL A BAG OF FOOD?
THE 1ST QUARTER 2021 WE DISTRIBUTED 534 BAGS OF FOOD AND TOILETRIES.
FOOD PANTRY BAG #1
(1) 14.5/15 oz can of Vegetables. (1) 15 oz can Mixed Vegetables (1) Box of Cereal
(2) 5 oz cans of Tuna (1) 15 oz jar of Peanut Butter (1) 18 oz jar of Jelly
(2) cans of Soup (1) box Saltines or other crackers (1) 16 oz Pasta
(1) 24 oz +/- jar of Pasta Sauce (1) 15 oz can of Fruit or a 4-6 pack (1) 6.9 oz box of Rice
(1) 4 oz packet of mashed potato (1) 8.5 oz of Jiffy Mix (1) Mac & Cheese
EXTRA WE WILL INCLUDE IF THERE IS AVAILABLE STOCK
(1) 4 pack of microwaveable Mac and Cheese
(1) 7.5 oz of Compleats Meal
Any snack items: popcorn, granola bars, pudding cups, chips, pretzels, nabs, etc.